[Qgis-developer] Re: GdalTools versions

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Mon Jun 7 08:13:51 EDT 2010

Dnia poniedziałek, 7 czerwca 2010 o 13:41:02 Giuseppe Sucameli napisał(a):
> This my paths:
>
> *['/usr/local/share/qgis/python', '/home/brushtyler/.qgis/python',
> '/home/brushtyler/.qgis/python/plugins',
> '/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins', ... ]*
>
> exactly as Jürgen saw.

Well, I see a big mess in my sys.path, so I can't determine, which one is
earlier and which one is later... Here are the interesting items only:

sys.path
[(...),
'/usr/local/share/qgis/python',
'/home/borys/.qgis/python',
'/home/borys/.qgis/python/plugins',
'/usr/local/share/qgis/python/plugins',
(...),
u'/home/borys/.qgis//python/plugins',
'/home/borys/.qgis/python/plugins/GdalTools/tools',
'/home/borys/.qgis/python/plugins/GdalTools',
(...),
'~/.qgis/python',
'/usr/share/qgis/python',
'/usr/share/qgis/python/',
'/usr/share/qgis/python/',
'/usr/share/qgis/python',
(...)]

> BTW, utils.py at line 81 contains this:
> *plugindirs = [
>     unicode(QgsApplication.pkgDataPath()) + "/python/plugins",
>     unicode(QgsApplication.qgisSettingsDirPath()) + "/python/plugins"
>   ]*
> So it searches for plugins in /usr and after in ~/.qgis, but
> add a plugin to the list only if not already present.

It only creates a list of module names, not module instances, so it doesn't
matter. Loading the module is only performed in the loadPlugin method (line
115), where it's just __import__(packageName) called, so everything should
depend on the python pathes only.