[Qgis-developer] Quiet mode for providers

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jun 9 13:23:28 EDT 2010

Hi Giuseppe,

On Wed, 09. Jun 2010 at 16:14:21 +0200, Giuseppe Sucameli wrote:
> I think would be a good thing to have a quiet mode and a function to retrieve
> the error message.  We already have vl.isValid() to test if it's all ok!

I don't think we should have a special mode for that.  That should be the
normal behaviour - invalidating the layer and offer the validation error on
request.  We could also eliminate QgsMessageOutput.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden