[Qgis-developer] What is the IDE for development QGIS?

salas fsalas at geocuba.cu
Thu Jun 10 16:49:02 EDT 2010

Hello, I am new in this list.I want to develop some tools on QGIS, I have read some bibliography but until this moment I have not been able to find on which IDE QGIS is developed. I know that gvSig is programmed in Eclipce, the same as Kosmo,uDIG, but I don't know for QGIS. For to program in C++ exist Visual Studio, Code Gear, among others, but they are not open source. Please, In which IDE QGIS is developed?

yuriesky