[Qgis-developer] QGIS plugin repo [was: Value Tool]

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:24:30 EDT 2010

Dnia wtorek, 15 czerwca 2010 o 21:46:23 Paolo Cavallini napisał(a):
> Il 14/06/2010 08:04, Alex Mandel ha scritto:
> >> If we can solve the few above-mentioned questions, I think we can
> >> implement this rather easily and quickly.
> >> All the best.
> >
> > Those are my thoughts...
>
> Any other comment? Can we proceed? If yes, I'm available for help.
> BTW: joining repos seems important: today 2 or 3 3rd party repos were down,
> pretty unconvenient.
> All the best.

I'm extremely busy till June 25th, then I'll join the battle. Now I can only
update the installer before the string freeze 21st.

I think we can assume there are no objections to proceed :) There are only
three steps necessary now: the svn branch, the script and the manual trigger
for releasing. If we won't decide what to do with the privilege system, I can
manage them.

PS. Oh, and a manual for new devs, how to use svn...