[Qgis-developer] QGIS plugin repo [was: Value Tool]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jun 16 13:34:56 EDT 2010

Il 15/06/2010 22:24, Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:

> I'm extremely busy till June 25th, then I'll join the battle. Now I can only
> update the installer before the string freeze 21st.
>
> I think we can assume there are no objections to proceed :) There are only
> three steps necessary now: the svn branch, the script and the manual trigger
> for releasing. If we won't decide what to do with the privilege system, I can
> manage them.

Great. So let's postpone it after the 25th. The main issue remaining is: separate svn
(always on osgeo, I hope) or a branch of the existing one?
Any thoughts?
As for permissions, I think it is good to have a permission master (Borys) and a
backup one (I can do that, if nobody else pops up).
Then we can set up an autopackaging (for experimental) + autoreleasing (for stable)
script, possibly based on what we're using now at Faunalia.
All the best.