[Qgis-developer] free hand editing plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:57:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have just seen and tested the freehand editing plugin; it is pretty
cool and it will be very useful! I would like to thank the developer and
leave here some feedback:

*) when a features is drawn the pop up window to enter attributes does
not show

*) the plugin needs to be activated every time qgis starts

*) when toogling editing on already existing vectors sometimes the tool
does not become available (clickable) in the toolbar

*) changing the tolerance does not seems to have effects when editing
lines

*) it does not seems to do the snapping, maybe is on purpose?

I tested it under qgis-dev/osgeo4w under windows Seven (I don't have
qgis working in my Ubuntu box right now).

thanks!

-- Giovanni --