[Qgis-developer] Testsuite

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:36:44 EDT 2010

Hi Volker

2010/6/13 Volker Fröhlich <volker27 at gmx.at>:
> Or does it work in SVN, if that is easier to answer?
>
> Am Freitag 11 Juni 2010, 22:19:01 schrieb Volker Fröhlich:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Does 1.4.0's testsuite work correctly?

Not all tests pass on my computer (actually 7 out of 15 fail).
If you run 'make test' and all tests just immediately fail, make sure
you've done 'make install' before to ensure that QGIS installation is
in place where the tests will expect it. Second, you will probably
need to set path to QGIS libraries directory if you install to
non-standard path (use environment variable PATH on windows or
LD_LIBRARY_PATH on linux).

Regards
Martin