[Qgis-developer] Hackfest in Poland

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:42:37 EDT 2010

Hi hackers,

I am pleased to invite you to Poland this time for 4th QGIS hackfest.
I have set the date of arrival to Thursday as usual, so the event will
take place from 11th (day of arrival) to 15th (day of departure)
November.

We will be guests of Department of Climatology and Atmosphere
Protection, University of Wroclaw.

There are following network options available:
- LAN WiFi 54Mb/s, access point dedicated to the event,
- optional LAN cable connection 100Mb/s,
LAN is connected to academic backobone by 100Mb/s fiber optic.

As usual detailed information can be found on our wiki pages:
Timing: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010#Timing
Venue: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010#Venue
Accommodation: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010#Accommodation_and_Costs
The closest hotel is about 500m from the venue, inexpensive motel is
about 2km away.
Additionally in the venue we have for you two double rooms.

Please add yourself to
Participation section:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010#Participation
and of course suggest
Topics: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010#Topics

Thank you Otto for starting the pages :) with time I will add there
even more details ;)
If you have any questions please write to one of us (do. milenki at
gmail.com) or (pawel at netzel.pl)

We hope to see you all in Poland

Paweł Netzel &
Milena Nowotarska

PS. Tim, the Department of Climatology is perhaps the best one to ask
for preparing good weather. As you look at google maps they have lots
of toys on their lawn which, I assume, do that :) MN

--
Milena Nowotarska
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Milena_Nowotarska