[Qgis-developer] mapserver export plugin bug

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:06:31 EDT 2010

Potential small bug found during a training course:

If there are two versions of the same PostGIS layer open and
symbolised, one with a WHERE clause, and the other without (i.e. one
should have a filter and one shouldn't), when exporting to a map file
(layers only), both layers appear to have the filter applied. Can
anyone else confirm this? We're using QGIS 1.4 with latest mapserver
export plugin, using local postgis server....

Let me know if you need any further info...

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow