[Qgis-developer] Native file dialog bugs and the new Save As Vector functionality.

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Sat Mar 20 05:56:12 EDT 2010

Hi Borys, John

For me on KDE, saving a file to an OGR format works as it should (not only in
shp), remembering the last filter does not work.

An additional advantage of native dialogs is that it is possible to access
network drives on windows. For many users, this is a crucial point.

However, I agree with the useability concerns of Borys. So user option seems
good to me (default to non-native dialogs?)

Regards,
Marco