[Qgis-developer] annotation tools

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:05:42 EDT 2010

Hi Marco,

I was unable to get the plugin to compile:

[ 82%] Building CXX object src/plugins/annotation_tools/CMakeFiles/annotationplugin.dir/qrc_annotation_tools.cxx.o
Linking CXX shared module libannotationplugin.so
Undefined symbols:
  "QgsAnnotationPlugin::deleteAnnotation()", referenced from:
      QgsAnnotationPlugin::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)in moc_qgsannotationplugin.cxx.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/plugins/annotation_tools/libannotationplugin.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/plugins/annotation_tools/CMakeFiles/annotationplugin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards,
John