[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Joining lines

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Mar 30 15:00:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Just to answer myself. After I figured out the logic of splitGeometry
(with help of Marco and Martin), I've made a small plugin (JoinLines),
which does exactly that, physically combines 2 lines into one.

Currently it can handle both intersecting and snapped lines with any
direction of the nodes (i.e. to and from intersection point and mixed). It does
not however take care of the attributes currently, so use at your own risk.

Repo: GIS-Lab
Plugin: JoinLines
Experimental: On

Maxim