[Qgis-developer] Re: Symbol pattern scaling issues: raster versus vector pdf

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Tue Mar 30 15:01:03 EDT 2010

Hi John

The vector scaling issue in (vector) pdf is a bug in Qts pdf paint engine:

http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-5114

But now there is a patch for it in the qt bugtracker. So hopefully it is fixed
in the newer versions (or you could apply the small modification in the ticket
if you have a 4.5).

Regards,
Marco

--