[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS cookbook

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed May 5 07:58:43 EDT 2010

Thanks Martin, this is a great thing!
I fully agree with this effort, and I hope to contribute somehow, even
if I've started to develop with Qgis since a few weeks, and I'm mostly
directed to learn "how do I" in C++. Maybe the two languages could go
in parallel, similar to the docs for gdal/ogr api tutorials [1]. Ok,
one thing at a time :)

Anyway, +1!

giovanni

[1] http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ogr_apitut.html