[Qgis-developer] GRASS rc5 on ubuntu broken?

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Thu May 6 07:45:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
Some people have problems with grass plugin on Ubuntu: it gets compiled, but
is unavailable in plugin manager.

Now I see my grass plugin doesn't work too - it does load and shine, but not
work at all. If I try to call any module, I get an error:

/usr/lib/grass64/bin/r.region: error while loading shared libraries:
libgrass_vect.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anybody confirm? Trunk, Ubu 9.10, Grass 6.4rc5