[Qgis-developer] HTML imagemap not working?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 15 08:38:22 EDT 2010

On 05/15/2010 04:28 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> The plugin seems not to be working with current trunk:
> - the image is smaller than on the canvas
> - attributes (onClick, onMouseOver) are not displayed.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> All the best.

Hi Paolo,

just did a svn up and rebuild current trunk qgis on ubuntu lucid.
reinstalled ImageMapPlugin 0.4.2 from repository

I cannot confirm your problems. All seems fine with me.
Is it possible that the plugin is not generating anything for you, and
you are loading an old image?

What version(s) are you using?
Special projections/data? (since 0.4.2 the plugin should handle 'on the
fly'-reprojection, maybe there are gliches there ...?)
if possible, can you sent me the qgs file and example data?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde