[Qgis-developer] HTML imagemap not working?

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Sat May 15 09:20:52 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> The plugin seems not to be working with current trunk:
> - the image is smaller than on the canvas
> - attributes (onClick, onMouseOver) are not displayed.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> All the best.

Hi Paolo,
on Debian Lenny plugin is crashin on start. I need to change line in
'ui_imagemapplugingui.py'
        self.progressBar.setProperty("value", 0)
        self.progressBar.setProperty("value",QtCore.QVariant(0))
Maybe it is Qt version compatibility issue.

Then it loads, but no attributes are generated to HTML.

Ivan