[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Updated GdalTools

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Sun May 16 17:54:27 EDT 2010

> in the Faunalia repository there are 2 versions of GdalTools:
>
> v.1.1.9, the stable one
> v.1.1.15, the experimental one (this contains the improvements)
>
> So you have to enable experimental plugins in the plugins installer
> to update the installed version.

Yes, sorry, I have forgot to do it.
Maybe I have one suggestion, to include minimal Gdal version in
'About' dialog. There is a problem on older Gdal installations
(usually on Debian Stable :)), that some of the command line utilities
are missing (like gdalbuildvrt), some formats are not supported ... .
Maybe I would include minimal version information also to error
message which is comming out when command does not exists.

Thanks for Your work.
Ivan