[Qgis-developer] problems with SDA4PP plugin

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:12:30 EDT 2010

SDA4PP is revised to 0.181 and both problem is solved;

tested under osgeow and the plugin is working.

Be sure that environmental variables should be set.
I am tested with R 2.10.1, so that, set two variables;

add path variable: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1\bin
and set R_HOME = C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1 in the windows.

Volkan

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> > SDA4PP uses only rpy2. I never tried under osgeo4w. But theoretically,
> > as Carson said, the plugin should also run under osgeo4w, if required
> > R packages are installed and the path of R is defined correctly.
> > if it is tried, is there any error?
>

> I tried but it doesn't seems to work. It always says that rgdal is
> missing, but R/rpy2/rgdal/etc. are correctly installed as the Home Range
> plugin (that uses R/rpy2/rgdal/etc.) is working fine.
>
> cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --

Volkan Osman Kepoglu
PhD Candidate