[Qgis-developer] QGIS hangs when trying to add stops in color ramp

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Sun May 23 16:50:52 EDT 2010

Using the Style Manager, I an trying to create a stop in a gradient color ramp. With Multiple stops selected, i click the Add stop button and the color dialog appears where I then select the color and click OK. The Offset of the stop dialog appears. Whether I click Cancel or OK, QGIS no longer responds when the dialog closes. At this point I must kill QGIS.

Tested with QGIS dev builds r13385 and r13519 from KyngChaos using OS X 10.6.3.

Royce