[Qgis-developer] Re: problems with SDA4PP plugin

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:20:49 EDT 2010

My environment is;

osgeow in the win XP under vmware workstation 7.0

qgis 1.5.0 r13551m

R 2.10.1

all r packages are installed under: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1\library

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

python 2.5.2

rpy2 2.0.3

environment variables:

"R_HOME" C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1

"Path" should also have this: C:\Program Files\R\R-2.10.1\bin

but not yet installed under Win 7.

Volkan Osman Kepoglu
PhD Candidate
GGIT Department in METU,