[Qgis-developer] Re: problems with SDA4PP plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:57:54 EDT 2010

Hi Hugo,

in my case I removed qgis (all the osgeo4w installation), R, and the
folders where R/QGIS store libraries/plugins. Then I scanned the system
with CCleaner to remove registry errors.

After the re-installation of all the components all is working fine.

To notice that under Seven (english locale) the R console seems to want
to install the libraries into a folder called

'C:\Users\username\Documents/R/win-library/2.11'

but that actually doesn't exist, because is ""My Documents" instead.

So the libraries in 'C:\Users\username\My Documents/R/win-library/2.11'

seem to be ignored by qgis plugins.

SDA4PP install the libraries in another location, that it good

C:\Users\username\R\win-library\2.11

cheers

-- Giovanni --