[Qgis-developer] must_fix bugs?

Ron Bentley rtbentley at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:06:02 EDT 2010

I had hoped to see #1786 (highlight selected SVG symbols) resolved, and
I have an interest in #2528 (jumping items in legend) -- I've seen it
often and had it reported to me, but I can't reproduce it consistently.

However, 1786 can be worked around without too much difficulty in a
plugin, and I haven't had the time to make 2528 reproducible (or find
the funding to fix it).

So, I guess I'm just expressing a wish list from one group of users.  If
there aren't any solutions to those waiting nearby, they're probably
impractical to fix with a deadline one month away.

Ron Bentley