[Qgis-developer] must_fix bugs?

luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it
Wed May 26 02:33:53 EDT 2010

Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com>  wrote on 25/05/2010 19:38:18:

> For instance  #2610 (Printing with SVG symbols: QGIS ignores totally the
> size of SVG symbol) - Yes I agree we must fix this eventually, but I'm
> not sure this ever worked right or that is a goal of 1.5 for this to
> work right.

The main problem is that there's too confusion between old and new
symbology. Let me explain why:

- selecting a SVG symbol: works in the new symbol, but not in the old.
- categorized symbol rotation based on an field attribute: present in the
old, but not in the new. (Recentely wonder has implemented for
non-categorized new symbol)
- printing a map with the new symbology is different to the screen.