[Qgis-developer] Re: problems with SDA4PP plugin

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:10:49 EDT 2010

could not succeed to run sda4pp in win7, because qgis1.4.0 could not import
pywin

"import win32api" fails in the python console of qgis and also in the
sda4pp, when pywin32-212.win32-py2.6.exe or pywin32-213.win32-py2.6.exe
or pywin32-214.win32-py2.6.exe is installed.

but from python console, pywin can be imported. Any help, or ideas???

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Hugo Santos [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+5097421-619536641-115915 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5097421-619536641-115915 at n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Thx for the help guys...Also using osgeo4w and the same conf. managed with
> ease to get it working on my computer at home (xp) and linux also, but not
> in computer at work. I guessing it doesn't work mainly because of the no
> administrative rights - i think -
>
> Will dig on R to see if I can make those packages work with external
> programs other than R itself.
>
> Thx again for the help.
>
> Cheers
> --