[Qgis-developer] Re: problems with SDA4PP plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:20:51 EDT 2010

Hi Volkan, list

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 17:10 +0300, Volkan Kepoglu wrote:
> could not succeed to run sda4pp in win7, because qgis1.4.0 could not
> import pywin

it seems to work under win7 with qgis trunk/osgeo4w.

I'm also seeing a number of problems, they may (or not) be related to
the ones reported by Paolo today. I just upgraded to the latest version
of sda4pp.

*) on both linux and windows if there are no point layers in the project
and you open a tool, when you click on the "close" button you get always
a message like

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\gio/.qgis/python/plugins\SDA4PP\intensity.py", line 63,
in runClose
    sda4ppRoptions.closeRplot(self.R)
AttributeError: 'IntensityTool' object has no attribute 'R'

this seems to not happen with the "kriging" tool

*) under linux (ubuntu 10.04) the tools keeps telling

"the plugin does not support unicode characters, Please..."

even when there are no unicode chars, I used for instance your sample
dataset.

*) under ubuntu 9.04 all the tools return

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/SDA4PP/sda4pp.py", line 270, in
doAdaptiveTool
    d = adaptive.AdaptiveTool(self.iface)
  File "/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/SDA4PP/adaptive.py", line 42, in
__init__
    self.setupUi(self)
  File "/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/SDA4PP/ui_adaptive.py", line 37,
in setupUi
    self.spinBoxF.setProperty("value", 0.1)
TypeError: argument 2 of QObject.setProperty() has an invalid type

cheers!

-- Giovanni --