[Qgis-developer] python error

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:29:05 EST 2010

Hi Hasan,

Well I think your error message tells it all: You have problems with
indentations.
If the only issue is that you have mixed tabs and spaces, then you
could do a simple find and replace to correct that problem.
However, without looking at your code we really won't be able to help much.

Carson

On 17 November 2010 14:24, Muhammad Abu Hasan <mdabuhasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> i am using QGIS 1.5.0
> my operating system is win XP
> python 2.7
>

> i have build one python plug in for QGIS but when i want to run .py file
> then it gives me an error " Error: inconsistent identation detected ! 1.
> your identation is outright incorrect  2. your identation mixes tabs and
> spaces"
>
> could anyone help me to give suggestion about ,how can i solve this problem
>
> best regards
>
> Hasan

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
http://www.carsonfarmer.com/