[Qgis-developer] Label movement tools

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:20:46 EST 2010

Hi Marco,

The new label placement tools are an excellent addition to qgis. I tried to test these on OSX, but they seem to be non-functional. For my test case, I added a polygon shapefile, used the advanced labeling plugin to label the layer with default settings and a valid text field, then clicked the move tool. I get a plus symbol cursor, but clicking on a label does not do anything. This is true for the other tools also.

I look forward to using this. Let me know if I can provide any details that might help you get to the underlying problem on OS X.

Thanks,
John