[Qgis-developer] upgrading to spatialite 2.4.0-RC4

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 25 07:50:04 EST 2010

Il 25/11/2010 12:55, a.furieri at lqt.it ha scritto:

> question #1: do you foresee any possible
> issue deriving from the above changes ?
> [I've performed some testing and anything
> seem to work as expected, but any further
> advice is obviously welcome]
> question #2: may I commit the above changes ?
> or do you think it would be better waiting
> until after the 1.6.0 final release ?

I'll do the testing ASAP, but I do not see any problem in you committing 
the changes, so more people will be able to test.
Looking forward to compile it.
All the best.

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list