[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis 1.6 crashes

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:09:20 EST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 17:29 +0000, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try remove the SDA4PP plugin, it gave problems with rasters in the past.

I have the SDA4PP plugin installed and I experience no crashes, but the
plugin is not really activated as it doesn't recognize that I have
installed the necessary R packages with synaptic (from cran2deb) and I
cannot compile them either. So I cannot really confirm or not if is this
plugin the cause of the problems.

cheers

-- Giovanni --