[Qgis-developer] Plugin Offline editing: first tests

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 10 04:11:28 EDT 2010

Hi all.
I'm testing the plugin and found some issues. While converting to offline, I get a
warning (from the shell) and an error (with a popup):

WARNING:  there is no transaction in progress
ERROR: 313 feature(s) not added
Could not commit changes to layer comuni (offline)

but the layer seems to be copied. So I edit it, and I get another error while
committing the changes to the SL db:

Errors: ERROR: 314 feature(s) not added.

I tested this with 2 different polygon layers, with the same problem. Points are
handled well.

Furthermore, views can be synced for offline use, but obviously the syncing back to
PostGIS fails: I think the user should be warned before copying for offline use.
All the best.