[Qgis-developer] porting QGIS to Android?

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Wed Sep 1 16:16:40 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo,
I would personally wait a few months to see how much sucess the Meego platform
(http://meego.com/) has. It is a very promising choice for "QGIS mobile",
since it includes QT as the standard GUI library. It's supports Atom based
netbooks and the first tablets are coming...
Regards
Pirmin

P.S: As an Android owner I would naturally support a QGIS port ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Kind regards

Pirmin Kalberer
Elestastr. 18   7310 Bad Ragaz  Switzerland
Tel: 081 330 77 11       Fax: 081 330 77 12
pka at sourcepole.ch  http://www.sourcepole.ch