[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [OSGeo Africa] Feedback from FOSS4G Barcelona

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 16 03:07:07 EDT 2010

Hi Pirmin,
thanks a lot for the report. Notes below.

Il 15/09/2010 21:01, Pirmin Kalberer ha scritto:

> We presented some plugins which came with QGIS 1.5 and I demonstrated my Globe
> plugin (http://pifx.blip.tv/file/4076305/). It is an early stage, but I plan to
> work on it at the hackfest in Wroclaw.

How nice! Can you tell us more about it? I see osgearth is not in Debian repos, do
you know why? Why don't you add to the standard repo, so we can start palying with it?

> -All PostGIS errors available for plugins
> -Raster reprojection
> -Show WMS style name in WMS layer legend
> -Show WMS legend (GetLegendGraphic) in layer legend
> -Show Raster style in layer legend
> -SLD import/export (QML<->SLD?)

We have a plugin for this.
For the others, have you opened appropriate tickets?
Again, many thanks.
All the best.