[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [OSGeo Africa] Feedback from FOSS4G Barcelona

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Thu Sep 16 14:49:27 EDT 2010

Am Donnerstag, 16. September 2010, um 09.07:07 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Hi Pirmin,
> thanks a lot for the report. Notes below.
>
> Il 15/09/2010 21:01, Pirmin Kalberer ha scritto:to
> > We presented some plugins which came with QGIS 1.5 and I demonstrated my
> > Globe plugin (http://pifx.blip.tv/file/4076305/). It is an early stage,
> > but I plan to work on it at the hackfest in Wroclaw.
>
> How nice! Can you tell us more about it? I see osgearth is not in Debian
> repos, do you know why? Why don't you add to the standard repo, so we can
> start palying with it?

I've uploaded an osgearth package to ubuntugis-unstable. I'd be happy to
submit it to debian-gis, if someone could give me some guidance.
The globe plugin is a C++ plugin based on the threading branch and can be
downloaded from
http://github.com/sourcepole/qgis/tree/threading-globe

> > -All PostGIS errors available for plugins
> > -Raster reprojection
> > -Show WMS style name in WMS layer legend
> > -Show WMS legend (GetLegendGraphic) in layer legend
> > -Show Raster style in layer legend
> > -SLD import/export (QML<->SLD?)
>
> We have a plugin for this.
> For the others, have you opened appropriate tickets?

No. If submitting a ticket is the right way, it would be nice, if someone
could check the tracker and add the missing tickets.

Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions