[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:52:40 EDT 2010

John and William,

Thank you for your input.

So both of you have used the procedure presented in the Install Guide?  I
guess I will uninstall the MacPorts libs, etc and try the methods from the
guide again.

Could one of you please tell me the name of the Qt pakage you used?  It
looks like there are a number to choose from, SDK, debug, etc.  I think this
might have been where I went wrong before.

Thanks again for your help.

Matt