[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Sep 17 09:55:03 EDT 2010

On Sep 16, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Matthew Denno wrote:

> John and William,
>
> Thank you for your input.
>
> So both of you have used the procedure presented in the Install Guide?  I guess I will uninstall the MacPorts libs, etc and try the methods from the guide again.
>
> Could one of you please tell me the name of the Qt pakage you used?  It looks like there are a number to choose from, SDK, debug, etc.  I think this might have been where I went wrong before.

It's hard to get the wrong one.  Either the SDK or the library-only package works (though the SDK has a few 100 MB of extra stuff you don't need), and the debug libs (unnecessary) won't install without the libraries or SDK installed.

Note: do you want to try latest new features/bug fixes in trunk, or just use Qgis as released?  I have the binaries on my site.  I haven't done a dev build in a while, so maybe I should do that this weekend...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy