[Qgis-developer] Error installing QGis from ubuntugis-unstable ppa

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:20:02 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I tried to install qgis1.5 from ubuntugis-unstable ppa on my Ubuntu Karmic,
but using Synaptic (Package Manager) I get this error:

E: python-qgis: subprocess installed post-installation
script returned error exit status 1

Here the Synaptic output [1]

I have also qgis trunk installed by compiling the sources.
Maybe does the new installation conflict with the previous installed qgis?
If it does, how can I keep both trunk and stable at the same time?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers.

[1] http://pastebin.com/UaJJHNV4

--