[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:47:16 EDT 2010

Using python configure.py takes care of the architecture (I.e. 32 vs 64 bit)
too?

On Sep 17, 2010 1:56 PM, "William Kyngesburye" <woklist at kyngchaos.com>
wrote:

With the python.org python, you just use the first form:

python configure.py

That defaults to putting everything in the python framework.

That said, I haven't tried it in a long time, since I don't use the
python.org python.  You may get deployment target complaints from python.

On Sep 17, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Matthew Denno wrote:

> Forgot to reply all.

> Qgis-developer at lis...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/
[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you
ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000
times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy