[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:49:00 EDT 2010

John, I guess the only reason was that I wanted to use Idle at one time.  I
don't care anymore though.  In your opinion would it be better uninstall the
python.org version?  Will that remove
\Library\Frameworks\Python.frameworks...?

I am just trying to figure out how to proceed to get this cleaned up and
working.