[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:04:06 EDT 2010

Update:  I removed all old SIP/PyQt installs (I think I got them all) as
well as the python.org version of python.  Reinstalled everything from the
Installation Guide, but alas I am still getting the same error.  I think I
may have found the solution though, it looks like it may be a known bug
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2985.  There is a diff included that
might fix it.  Is applying a diff difficult? (ha).  I will poke around the
internet and see if I can find out how to do it.  Any direction would be
appreciated.