[Qgis-developer] include files in src/app/qgsmaptool*.h

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:45:46 EDT 2010

How to include files in src/app/qgsmaptool*.h files in a custom qgis
standalone application?
I am going to make a vector editing application based on qgis. So I need to
include the QgsMapToolAddFeature class
i managed to include qgsmaptooladdfeature.h by specifying the complete path
as /home/rashad/qgis_trunk/src/app/qgsmaptooladdfeature,h
But when I compiled the error is in the below line

  QgsMapTool * mpEditTool = new
QgsMapToolAddFeature(mpMapCanvas,QgsMapToolCapture::CapturePoint);

the error message is given below
http://osgeo.pastebin.com/1jQmmXVr

anyone please help me :(

--