[Qgis-developer] include files in src/app/qgsmaptool*.h

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Sep 24 08:00:07 EDT 2010

Hi

QgsMapToolAddFeature is not part of the qgis API, therefore it is not in
libqgiscore and libqgisgui.
You could try to add the .cpp / .h files (and dependent ones) to your
standalone applications or to reimplement a new maptool similarly to
QgsMapToolAddFeature.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland