[Qgis-developer] QGIS - French Ministry of Environment

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Tue Sep 28 11:38:50 EDT 2010

Le 28/09/2010 07:24, Jeremy Palmer a écrit :
>> Several tests were also done to determine the effort needed to
>> customize QGIS, and two tools were developed : - SelectPlusFr, a
>> plugin based on Barry ROWLINGSON's SelectPlus extending the
>> selection tools
>
> Hi Jean,
>
> Just for your information the development/trunk version of QGIS now
> has many more selection tools build in. With the exception of select
> by diameter, the excellent tools from SelectPlus are now covered with
> these new selection tools.
>
> I would urge you to look at these tools and see if they cover the
> enhancements you require with SelectPlusFr.
>
> Cheers, Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

just to be clear I'm not the author of these plugin. All these
informations have been given to the concerned persons during the meeting
but as pointed before the main aim was to get familiar if the API.
However there is some features of their plugin that aren't included in
the svn (possibility to invert selection, activate/desactivate topology,
etc.).

These plugins are GPL and the authors willing to contribute, as I said
they'll suscribe to this list.