[Qgis-developer] QGIS - French Ministry of Environment

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 27 03:01:59 EDT 2010

Il 26/09/2010 14:27, MORREALE Jean Roc ha scritto:
> A decision on migrating part of the software base is still to be
> discussed, but the technical team of the ministry already intends to
> contribute code (aforementioned plugins at least) and would like to
> provide financial support to QGIS in some way.

Merci Jean-Roc for the report, and for the good news.
Andreas has already nicely suggested a good way to contribute to the project. I for
my part can advise not to work separately, but collaborating closely with the QGIS
core team.
The Project Steering Committee is here to help the process, if necessary and useful.
Looking forward to hear more from France.
All the best.