[Qgis-developer] QGIS - French Ministry of Environment

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 27 07:33:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

Adding to the discussion: is there a central resource where people could
see on what features/enhancements/bugs developers currently work on?

It would be useful if an organization that is missing a certain feature
could check against such a resource and then contact other interested
parties and the developer of the feature to see if the interests of all
parties can be addressed.

If there is such a resource, could you please point me towards it, if not,
could we create one? Maybe it could be an extract of trac, where one could
see which bugs/features/enhancement are currently active?

Andreas

On Mon, September 27, 2010 9:01 am, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 26/09/2010 14:27, MORREALE Jean Roc ha scritto:
>> A decision on migrating part of the software base is still to be
>> discussed, but the technical team of the ministry already intends to
>> contribute code (aforementioned plugins at least) and would like to
>> provide financial support to QGIS in some way.
>
> Merci Jean-Roc for the report, and for the good news.
> Andreas has already nicely suggested a good way to contribute to the
> project. I for
> my part can advise not to work separately, but collaborating closely with
> the QGIS
> core team.
> The Project Steering Committee is here to help the process, if necessary
> and useful.
> Looking forward to hear more from France.
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Andreas Neumann