[Qgis-developer] GSoC proposal: DBManager

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 04:52:50 EDT 2011

Giuseppe, it would be definitely important to have such a feature in QGis.
I imagine an abstract layer that operates thorugh pluggable drivers, as we
can find on other desktop gis (like the db manager [1] for Gvsig).
Good luck for your GsoC proposal!

giovanni

[1]
http://forge.osor.eu/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/tags/v1_11_0_Build_1305/libraries/libGDBMS/?root=gvsig-desktop