[Qgis-developer] raster transparency slider

Benjamin Bohard benjamin.bohard at orange.fr
Thu Apr 7 05:33:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for this plugin. It would be great to use it with real (float)
raster values.

As far as I know, this would require another structure for pixel
transparency (pixel ranges which may be confusing with multiple band
raster) and matching value function modification in
qgsrastertransparency.h and qgsrastertransparency.cpp.

Actually, I am not a c++ developper (python eternal newbie) and I may be
wrong (please, tell me). I do not dare to try testing by myself (until I
get some book on c++ dev).

Good job anyway !

Benjamin Bohard