[Qgis-developer] raster transparency slider

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:46:45 EDT 2011

2011/4/7 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>:
> Hi Maxim,
>
> the raster transparency plugin throws this error
> when adding layers with the openlyers plugin.

Thanks for finding this bug, we'll fix it in next version

2011/4/7 Benjamin Bohard <benjamin.bohard at orange.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this plugin. It would be great to use it with real (float) raster
> values.

It should work with all rasters (both float and integer), but currently slider
step is limited with 1.0

> As far as I know, this would require another structure for pixel
> transparency (pixel ranges which may be confusing with multiple band raster)
> and matching value function modification in qgsrastertransparency.h and
> qgsrastertransparency.cpp.

Structures for pixel transparency for integer and float rasters are the same.
Different structure is used for multiband rasters.

--
Alexander Bruy