[Qgis-developer] Lisbon hackfe.....er...meeting: Townhall Meeting Proposal and Agenda

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Thu Apr 7 10:08:59 EDT 2011

kind of related

if  there  is  interest,  I  can  present our new project, that
involves  QGIS,  public  monitoring, FSC certified forests and
machine  learning.  The project is in early stages, but there are some
nice QGIS tools growing around it.

Not  for  townhall  meeting I guess, though there one very interesting
aspect  of  integration  in  our project, with something never used in
QGIS before.

no pressure if there are no open spots, less work for me :)

Maxim