[Qgis-developer] Lisbon hackfe.....er...meeting: Townhall Meeting Proposal and Agenda

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:09:12 EDT 2011

Hi Maxim

there are always some informal presentations during the hackfest -
typically previews of stuff that people work on - to gather some
feedback etc. So we will be very interested to see the presentation of
your project!

I believe it is best to have the townhall meeting and presentations in
separate blocks because it is quite hard to stay focused for a long
time :-)

Martin